By Ella Camp, age 8
This week is the first week of Fall and you can tell. The weather is getting colder here. We went to my sister’s soccer game on Saturday morning and I was FREEZING! To celebrate the official end of summer, here are my top 10 favorite things about this past summer:
- On my neighbors birthday we did a hundred foot slip and slide with tons of dish soap! (see video at the bottom of the post)
- We made slime!
- We did summer crafts!
- We made popsicle stick superheros!
- We went school supply shopping!
- We slept in late!
- We had sleepovers!
- We played with our neighbors!
- We made rubber band bracelets!
- We stayed up late!